Their magic say "os problem" OR  "something in the OS blocks it".
There was a  more educated tech at my place and he saw. He had windows
on his laptop.

The ip is definitely at hot.

When you had the problem?
I see it immediately in dc++. It doesn't  connect to hubs.
I live in Haifa. But the technician said to me that they have servers
in Tel Aviv and Netanya.