-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Omer Zak
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:38 PM
To: linux-il
Subject: Re: Israeli ISP and Blacklisting

I have E-mailed my ISP about this.

You may want to add to your E-mail to your ISP also your concerns that
since ALL Israeli ISPs are blacklisted, the entire country is in danger
of being backlisted as a country.

While the real reason for such an action would be political, the spam
handling situation is too convenient excuse to pass up.

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.