Hi!

 This dog is not biting those who wear black or green. This dog is
 biting ISP's who let their users send spam.

I hate spam as much as the next guy - probably more, since I have to keep publicly available mailing addresses for my job. But at the end it comes to the point where people who have nothing to do with spam or all those arguments around how to handle spam - they get harmed. They get their mails lost and their business disrupted. And when this happens and RBL people take position of "we'll just block whatever we want and until everybody complies with our demands we'll not move" then it is time to remind them they are not kings of the world either. If they do more harm then good, then it's time to show them the door. Blocking whole countries is no solution for spam and whoever does this is just behaving childishly and irresponsibly. I do not believe anybody seriously thinks the users will be better off getting no email from any Israeli address at all.