Hi,

This RBL, even if is a bit extremist, is something used by a few of our
customers's commercial spam filtering product.

So this affects not just me, but others, but I am getting the feeling here
that the messenger is getting shot, and we are giving a lean hand to the
ISPs, as it is too difficult to "protected themselves".

But if you are happy with the level of service Israeli ISPs are giving, enjoy,
I think for one, customers should demand better.

This debate brings me back to the day when Code Red was bringing down servers,
and people complained that ISPs wouldn't block offending computers, and the
ISPs retaliated with freedom of speak and moving response - silly. Same here,
the ISP should prevent SPAM I don't care how, but they should, I am working
with T-Mobile both in Europe and in United States, and you (as an end
customer) send out mail directly unless it goes through their SMTP servers -
if you have a VPN do whatever you want.

BTW The company takes money in order to discourge people from nagging them to
get removed.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007