Dan Shimshoni wrote:
Zvi,

  - You are our Open Source hero of the week (or maybe of the year,
or maybe decade!).
Personally, I think the importance of windows refund reach far beyond the scope of "using Linux without paying the Microsoft tax". I wrote about it in my blog (http://blog.shemesh.biz/?p=568), but the gist of it is this: The entire validity of a EULA hangs on the article in it Zvi used - without it, there is no informed consent to the EULA and the entire agreement is null and void. This means that them resisting the refund is actually a good thing. What you need to sue them for is for not letting you move your copy of vista to a new computer, and use their refusal to give refunds as the proof that you did not accept the agreement, and are therefor not bound by it.

Shachar