Similarly, due to time constraints I'm not currently performing any active steps with the several spam emails that I have received lately, all from some coaching/spiritual spammer.

If there's a lawyer or someone with enough spare time on his hands in the crowd who wishes to raise the glove please reply privately.

Boaz.

Dotan Cohen wrote:

I have started getting Hebrew spam again, even now that the new
anti-spam law is in place. Sure, I _could_ just filter it, but I would
prefer to make life miserable for the spammers, even at my own
expense. What legal tools do I have?