Omer Zak wrote:
>From the contents of a relatively unfiltered mailbox (which fortunately
is not widely advertised and I check it only once each few weeks),
Leiberman indeed uses very much the political exemption.

I got in that mailbox a lot of spam from:
* Israel Beitanu (Leiberman's party) - sends tons of spam.  No wonder he
obtained the exemption, presumably already then he planned on utilizing
this method of getting votes.
* The party of the disabled (מפלגת הנכים) are spammers as well.
* Israel Hazaka (Dr. Ephraim Sneh) are spammers as well.
Didn't get the Sneh junk mail, but did get junk mail from the Likud.

Shachar