Tal Kaplan, from pczlaw, was kind enough to give me a detailed explanation(*)
about this matter.

First, to answer both Dotan and Boaz, it should be a relatively simple process
to get 1,000 NIS for every incoming hebrew spam. Think about it as a gift
from a stranger. The process is documented on the isoc site (link was given
in some other post in this thread). Remember you have to prove very little
(that you got the spam) while they have to prove a lot (that you gave them
permission to send you spam. They need to actually PROVE it).

Second, involving a lawyer will not help - you need to sue in small claims
court, since the 'hashaom' court will look at you strangely if you come
claiming such a small sum. Neither hashalom nor small claims court set
precedence so it doesn't really matter. The cost (legal and otherwise) in
small claims is much lower. So for all these reasons small claims is the way
to go unless you are going to file a TVIA IZUGIT which you probably don't
want to do unless you have a lot of free time.

The only down side is that in small claims you have to file and appear
yourself, without a lawyer. This is basically the reason I haven't done it
yet. I'm saving my gifts^H^H^H^H^Hhebrew spam in a special folder for when I
will have a few free hours to put it in the isoc tempate and go to small
claims to file it. Spam keeps piling up in it and it gives me the feeling of
a piggy bank. Oh, how things have turned.

(*) This is the explanation as I remember it. If there are inaccuracies it is
probably my bad memory and not Tal's fault.

- Aviram