2009/2/11 Gilad Ben-Yossef <gi...@codefidence.com>:
> I and others can go on. Asterisk works. I donno about the other stuff

Thanks for the testimonial.

> (FreePBX etc.) but Asterisk is  prodction level system *If you know what you

FreePBX claims to be a nice web gui for Asterisk, that's why I asked about it.

> are doing*. Being that you are an experienced Linux user that has no issue
> editing rc files or RTFM I believe you've already got 95% of the reasons why
> Asterisk installation fail covered. :-)

Thanks for the reassurance. I've just ordered a vpslink Xen guest but
the ssh latency from my home is very slow (I'm actually connected
through a pretty good ISP). I'll try it from work tomorrow.

Is 200ms ping time too much for SIP, or is it irrelevant.

Cheers,

--Amos