Not enough info..

Low latency connection to where? BBL maybe sucks in service, but they have
the biggest pipe in IIX for example (10 Gb)  (I'm not trying to recommend
them, I'm not their customer)..

Some do not block ports, but do use QoS to shove the priority of P2P
(torrent, emule) way down...

Hetz

2009/10/26 Justin <thelonecabb...@gmail.com>

>  I've been with Interal until now.  But they are merging with Bezeq Ben
> Liumi.  I hate BBL, and more than that their quality sucks.
>
> Does anyone have a recommendation for a Linux friendly ISP, that doesn't
> block ports and can provide reasonable, low latency connections?
>

> --
> There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the
> end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory. -- Sir Francis
> Drake

Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org