I hardly believe you'll find **ANY** ISP here in Israel which doesn't do
traffic shaping due to 2 simple reasons:

1. Bandwidth From/To Israel costs a fortune (thanks goes to Med-1), add it
with ..
2. Israel is considered a big big big piracy heaven, which means whatever
bandwidth ISP throws to the users, they'll consume *ALL* of it, so they all
use traffic shaping tricks.

I think many ISP's do block some ports like 25 (SMTP) to prevent users from
running spam bots from the end-user machine's.

Hetz