On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:45:25 +0200, geoffrey mendelson
<geoffreymendel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2009, at 12:28 PM, Justin wrote:
>
>>  I've been with Interal until now.  But they are merging with Bezeq
>> Ben Liumi.  I hate BBL, and more than that their quality sucks.
>>
>> Does anyone have a recommendation for a Linux friendly ISP, that
>> doesn't block ports and can provide reasonable, low latency
>> connections?
>

> Netvision fits that. 012 does not.
>
> BTW, with a router, all ISP's are Linux friendly.

True regarding connection (and security is better with router, AFAIK), but
not so regarding port 25 outbound comm. Some ISPs block it, as mentioned
earlier in this thread. But, I think that a simple phone call to the ISP's
tech service should resolve that (it resolved it for me, in the past, and
as far as I can tell this is a standard procedure that is probably
available with all ISPs).

Boaz.