On Oct 26, 2009, at 2:13 PM, Imri Zvik wrote:

On Monday 26 October 2009 14:01:52 geoffrey mendelson wrote:
Actually I want traffic shaping. I want my VoIP to work. I want my
email. I'd like YouTube to work too, but 012 has not quite caught on
to that.

Could you please elaborate? I'm not aware of any issues with YouTube, and I
would gladly make sure that such issues would be inspected in-depth.

Except for early morning, I can no longer watch YouTube videos. They run for a few seconds, stop for a while and continue, then they stop for a while and continue. If I switch to Netvision, they play smoothly.

Thanks,

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM