> I don't know anyone who uses Orange as their landline ISP nor their VoIP
> services, so comments good or bad would be appreciated.

After nine years as a happy Orange cellular subscriber, I bought an
N95 last June. It was sent for repair 12 times, and each time it came
back with the same issue. After the 12th time I sent it (29-12-2009) I
told them to just keep the damn thing, and bought another phone. Last
week (the phone was in Orange's possession for six weeks) I told them
to send the phone to me so that I could sell it. They say that the
phone was destroyed (Nigras) after one month in Orange's possession,
as per policy. There is nothing to do (Ain ma laasot) is the only
answer that they are giving me. Yes, I am in another big fight with
them, and it is probably going to the courts.

Stay away from Orange.

Stay away from Netvision as well.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.