On Mon, Oct 24, 2011, geoffrey mendelson wrote about "Re: FSF Campaign against
Microsoft's Plan to Enforce "Secure Boot"":
> Amos wrote:
> >Were there echoes of this argument outside Israel?
>
> Yes, the hi-tech field is both heavily invested in Israel and
> populated by Jews. It spread like wildfire even making the BBC and

I wanted to search for "Richard Stallman Israel" on Google to see what people
have been saying, in English, about this topic, but as I was in the middle of
typing this, and typed "Richard Stallman Is", I was shown the following
completion suggestions:

        "richard stallman is an idiot"
        "richard stallman is crazy"
        "richard stallman is a douchebag"
        "richard stallman is insane"

I obviously don't agree with any of these statements, but it's sad that
apparently this is what people think (or at least, search in Google...).

Anyway, most of the results of my intended query appear to be Israeli or
Jewish sources. It doesn't appear like the whole world had any interest
in this affair... I wonder if most free software activists are even aware of
it.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                    Monday, Oct 24 2011,