On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:02 PM, Nadav Har'El wrote:
I obviously don't agree with any of these statements, but it's sad that apparently this is what people think (or at least, search in Google...).

Anyway, most of the results of my intended query appear to be Israeli or Jewish sources. It doesn't appear like the whole world had any interest in this affair... I wonder if most free software activists are even aware of
it.

ROTFL. The vagaries of using google. I put in "richard stallman boycott israel" and 3,420 results.

They are aware. Very aware.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
My high blood pressure medicine reduces my midichlorian count. :-(