Hi. As I said. If u're card has a BT848, the kernel
already comes with the v4l drivers, and u can use the
horde of apps already available (like xawtv, ktv,
etc....). to watch TV. If U DONT have the BT848 chip
on u're card, please wait a while, and i'll post it
here, as soon as i stabilize the driver, with XF4.

Nikhil.