This large disk problem is only due to 1024 cylinder mark. Linux 6.0 does
not have anything special about this as this problem is due to BIOS
limitations. When you can put all the boot files (/boot dir) within 1024
cylinder / 8gb you can happily install in any big HDD. I run a IBM16.8 GB
HDD with Linix win2k and win98. No installation problem for any of the 3 Os.
I have mailed to this list regarding this. So better mail me personally if
you need more details.

Will Keep In Touch.
Y's
SenthilVelan PI