On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 10:02:21AM +0530, KARAMVEER SINGH(97007053) wrote:
> Does anybdy here working on implementing active networks on linux.. or any
> one working on LRP (linux router project) ?? Or ever doing any  sort of
> research on that..?

No, I'm not. There is work at Berkeley that has been done on Solaris and
Myrinet and drivers are available for download.

Traditionally, Linux has not been very strong in academic research, compared
to BSD, especially in networking. However, that is changing
gradually. This year's SOSP for example, had 2 papers each on Linux and
FreeBSD and 2 or 3 on Windows NT.

        -Arun

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.