Hi

 Sorry for the late reply,, if you are using RH6.1 with KDE, you can find
staroffice in personal menu. I don't know about GNOME, I don't use it. But
surely all KDE menus are accessible from GNOME and vice versa.
 So I have even added to the panel.

 HTH

 Bye
  Shridhar

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Sridhar M.A. wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >I have installed Star Office 5.1 on RH 6.1 box.  The installation went
> >smoothly but after that nothing is added on Linux start button.  How do I
> >start Star Office? Can anybody give some tips?
> >

> Have /opt/Office51/bin in your path.
>
> For the first time, type /opt/Office51/bin/setup.
>
> After that, you can start the SO, by entering soffice. Look into the
> manual of your window-manager and add the entry soffice so that you
> can get the same on the menu.
>
> HTH,
>
> sridhar

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.