dear Anil,
go to /opt/Office51/bin from the shell window and run setup from
there.....

Archan Paul
Lateral Software Technology (GNU/Linux lab)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed Star Office 5.1 on RH 6.1 box.  The installation went
> smoothly but after that nothing is added on Linux start button.  How do I
> start Star Office? Can anybody give some tips?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Anil.

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.