#include <police.h>

Huh, Since when did this list become a springboard for graduate
(read semi-nonsense) educational counselling and alma mater promo ?

shourya

 On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Soumyajit Deb used an e-pen to say :

Shourya Sarcar         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <Tel:91-033-4710477>
Jadavpur University    Calcutta, India 700 032

All the world's a stage..
And I am acting tonight
C - the difference : http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html