Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:36:15 -0600
   From: Cort Dougan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   I don't think "it's been done in UNIX before" is a
   strong argument for something being done now :)

True, but I think that "different things have different requirements"
is a strong argument.  I merely pointed out that others did it as
well to show that perhaps others see it this way as well :-)

And BTW, you don't need to play with makefiles or use special make
commpand line options with Alan's latest 2.2.x sources.

Just spend a few moments trying to be flexible :-)

Later,
David S. Miller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]