Comment:

 Speaking as a 'newbie' and casting my unsolicited vote;
I do not expect, nor want, to see discussion on beta/prototype
kernels on the 'newbie' list.  If/when there is a concensus/majority
/belief that a new kernel-level is stable/standard/production,
by all means, include its discussion on this list.

A big 'thank you' to all the contributors to this list.

May the 'tux' be with you,
Chuck

Philips wrote:

> Richard Adams wrote: