Greetings: Excuse if this is redundant - but has anyone mentioned
running any of the DOS versions of BASIC using 'DOSEMU???

Some of the BASIC compilers, if needed, may be a problem but
otherwise should be AOK...

    Hal - in Terra Alta, WV - Slackware GNU/Linux 8.0   (2.4.13)
               [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    NON ILLEGITIMI CARBORUNDUM