> >The unzip utility does not extract the files, but simply lists the
> >contents of the ZIP files.
>
> It should extract them as its default behavior. How exactly are you running
> unzip and what exactly is it saying?

Here's an example. Root goes to the source directory and runs:

  # unzip -v circuit-svg-gates*
  Archive:  circuit-svg-gates_library.zip
   Length   Method    Size  Ratio   Date   Time   CRC-32    Name
  --------  ------  ------- -----   ----   ----   ------    ----
      6830  Defl:N     3053  55%  01-26-02 17:52  19a125f7  gates_library.eve
  --------          -------  ---                            -------
      6830             3053  55%                            1 file

> Never having heard of them, I tried a Google search. The only meaningful
> match I found was here --
>
>          http://www.techtutorials.com/fileformats.shtml
>
> -- which says "EVE - TTMaker Event Scheduling File.".

I didn't have much luck with a search, which is why I wondered about a
proprietary format.

These zip files serve a simple little proprietary graphics application
that draws electroniic circuit schematics. Event scheduling seems
irrelevant.

Haines