OK, let me explain,
i'm using FreeBSD 3.5 on my remote server.
and i realize that some client is able to hide their
ip adress and hostname from viewing by other client.

when i use the "w" command, the FROM column shows
nothing or blank, and when i use "finger", the client
username don't show up. the same results happen with
"who" command

I ask this because I want to know, nothing more