On a slightly different note, Ive been reading an LDP book called

Securing & Optimizing Linux - The Ultimate Solution.pdf

Its quite long and geared towards server setups, bases around the Redhat
install, but has lots of explanations and descriptions of network setups
including iptables

get it at http://www.tldp.org/guides.html

On Monday 10 Mar 2003 7:08 pm, Ray Olszewski keyed in: