[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> This is simply too vague to permit a decent reply

I wanted to be vague just not to make it easier for the spammer and to see the
reaction of other subscribers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> "apparently"? What does that mean?

It means the mail comes in just as it comes from a regular (no-spammer)
subscriber.

The spammer continuously changes the hostname and uses somewhere along hotmail
and that isp showing in  Message-Id:.

So the spammer must continuously register with this list under continuously
changing names.

I sent an abuse to hotmail, however, since it is not from them they can't do
anything they said. To send an abuse to the isp appearing in the  Message-Id:
would most likely be futile since by the name of it it must be the spammers
own isp. (see Jim's mail)

The spam Jim cited and your example seem to come from the same source as my
spam which I had a little problem of filtering out due to its chameleon style
posting.

Regards

--
Peter