On 30 Jul 1998, Jodoin, Dominic wrote:

//Can anyone explain to me the difference between LILO and loadlin. I'm looking
forward to install Winbloze95 and Linux (maybe Slackware) on my machine and would like
to dual boot. Any help would be appreciated...

LILO = OS Loader, it runs _before_ any operating system
Loadlin = Linux Loader for DOS, it runs _under_ dos (then politely shoves it
        out of RAM and boots linux)

>> I Like England Just Fine, But I Ain't Eating Any Of That Beef <<
<<  MailTo: root <at> kermit "dot" globalnet /dot\ co 'dot' uk   >>