I just did this recently.  I originally tried doing a combination
installing LILO on the superblock of the Linux root partition instead of
the master boot partition (it's one of your options during Linux install -
at least with RedHat) and then using a commercial multiple OS loader like
System Commander to boot LILO there.  That didn't fly as apparently LILO
can only be booted if it lives below cylinder 1024, meaning that your first
windows partition can only be about 520MB.  Hell, Windows needs 520 MB just
to be able to open Windows Explorer :)  Loadlin doesn't have that
limitation.  Check out the excellent mini-howto below.  It worked for me
like a charm.  Hope this helps.

http://sunsite.uen.org/LDP/HOWTO/mini/Loadlin+Win95.html

George

At 09:52 AM 7/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone explain to me the difference between LILO and loadlin. I'm
looking forward to install Winbloze95 and Linux (maybe Slackware) on my
machine and would like to dual boot. Any help would be appreciated...