Reply to mail from Pollywog about Laff A Day
> I said that he had our names (I meant e-mail addresses) because I got
> these spams in my personal mailbox and they did not come from the list
> server (some did, some did not).

it is likely a spambot came across an unpoisoned web based list archive
and processed it.

/side note
to anyone who does web based list archiving, please poison the top of the
pages

-d
--
  Look, Windows 98  Buy, lemmings, buy!  MCSE, Must Consult Someone Experienced
__ (c) 1998 David Ford.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited