sorry , because i didn't give enough information the first time about ...
as i said i downloaded the file from   http://www.woolf.com.my/woolf/HTipsISP.html
its the file jaring and jaring-dialer ... the only thing i edited was the ACCOUNT &
PASSWORD fields ...  so , after i chmod'd and ln'd the stuff ( as said at the page
above )
before that :-
i ran minicom and i did a at , atz , atv1 , and atdt1511 .. all worked ...and the
initialization was also gave an OK response ... ( another thing is that , before this
, i used to run pppd from xisp , and it ran well , and connected well )

so , i started the script that i have setup .. nothing seems to happen ... i open a
new console
and do a ps , and can see the chat and pppd commands ... then i did a tail -f
/var/log/messages ... what i could see from those logs were that pppd started , tried
to initialize , waited for OK response , but didn't get it .. and gave an alarm error
msg , and then closed itself ..  i wonder why is this happening ?
i wonder is there a communications program in linux that can connect me to the
internet , and show me like minicom where i can see my login and passwd prompt , and
login manually ...(does minicom connect me to the internet ? it sure does connect me
to my isp =)