Blue Ink Press wrote:

> Is it possible to install
> more Linux software after the initial installation without starting all
> over again?

if you have RH distribution, you can use rpm command or glint (X)

http://www.freshmeat.net (the linux software warehouse)
http://sal.kachinatech.com (scientific applications)
http://www.linuxlinks.com (another links)

> Xwindows doesn't look
> as sophisticated or interesting as Windows 95', how can I change that?

I assumed you are using FVWM. Try KDE, WindowMaker or Enlightenment ...
windoze GUI sucks !!

> What's a good wordprocessor for Linux?

LyX, Maxwell, Star Writer (Star Office), Word Perfect 8, Applixware etc.

inu