From: Blue Ink Press [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 1999 8:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Questions, questions, and more questions

Are there any free ISP's that support Linux?  Is it possible to install
more Linux software after the initial installation without starting all
over again?  Can you recommend any Linux sites that have interesting
Linux
software besides the packages for the distribution? Xwindows doesn't look
as sophisticated or interesting as Windows 95', how can I change that?
What's a good wordprocessor for Linux?