On Fri, 7 May 1999, John Trivedi wrote:

> I don't know what this mailing list stuff is.  If someone can read this
> message please answer my question.  I have an old computer--but it gets
> my job done.  I am planning on buying a new DELL in the fall and want
> to run Linux on the old one.  Can anybody please tell me where I can
> find a basic version of Linux.  I have read so many books on Linux,
> Linux installation, Linux networkin etc.  Now I want to use the OS.
> The computer I want to run linux on is a 486MHz, with 4Mb
> RAM(not-upgraded.  I can add more memory), 170 MegaByte Hard Disk,
> CD-ROM included so I can install from that drive.  If anyone can give
> me the web-address or a distributor it would be of great help.  I hate
> networking with windows 3.11 and want to use linux instead.  Help!!
> Thank You in advance

I will send you a copy of Red Hat 5.2 Linux for $2.00.  the newest is 6.0,
which I could also send for $2.00 as well.  Please email privately for
details.

Michael B. Trausch
President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers
ADK Computers, Walbridge Office             Phone:  419.838.8104
5375 Keller Road                      Main Office:  419.882.7435
Walbridge, OH 43465                  E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Friday, May 07, 1999
Circular logic will only make you dizzy. - Peri