From: Vox [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 1999 6:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Got sick of the plug and pray modem....

 Hi all :)

 Well...after fighting with the modem for 4 or 5 days, I got sick about
 it,
and have taken the decision of buying a new modem, just so I can get
online
with my Linux box...I mean...networking is what it does best, or so I
think
:)  The question is...what modem DOES work with Linux? a 56k would be
best,
but even a 33.6 would be ok...so...what brands/models do you people
recommend?

 thanks in advance :)

 Arioshi ba :)

 Vox

"Vox populi, Vox Dei"
Pain is the gift of the gods...and I'm the one they chose as their
messenger....
For BDSM safety info, visit Vox's Info Center at  http://www.the-vox.com/