According to Nasser Hasian: While burning my CPU.

> Hello guys,
> I installed Redhat 6.0, then I proceeded to upgrade my kernel.  I
> downloaded and compiled linux 2.2.7 but whenever I boot to this kernel I
> get a couple of [ failed ] lines as well as several lines that say stuff
> is the wrong version.  I did a dmesg but it doesn't bring up the stuff I'm
> talking about.  Is there a log I can read so I can post some lines from it
> on here so I can get some help?  Thanks in advance.

/var/log messages, kernel, syslog, it could be any of them, check
/etc/syslog.conf thats where the syslog daemon is told where to write
messages, normaly it would be messages, i have no idea how Redhat 6.0 is
configured.

Its a nice sig, but frankly a little on the large size, thats why i deleted
it.

--
Regards Richard.