On Sat, 15 May 1999, Ray Olszewski wrote:

> What a drag. My ISP only times out inactive connections.

Well... My ISP is the Wood County FreeNet, they have limited modems.  I
only pay $60 per year, so I really don't care about the timeout.  However,
when I can start getting a nice flow of $$$, I'm switching to xDSL and
registering a domain name, and then I'm going to sell space on my computer
for Internet sites :).

Michael B. Trausch
President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers
ADK Computers, Walbridge Office      E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                              "Scattered showers my ass!" - Noah