Hey! Did you see what Michael B. Trausch wrote on May 17 ?

MBT> On Mon, 17 May 1999, Steve Youngs wrote:
MBT> >
MBT> > MBT> Really?  Where do you access that information at?  The bytes transfered
MBT> > MBT> would be GREAT to have!  :-)
MBT> >
MBT> > pppd writes it to the console when it exits
MBT> >
MBT>
MBT> Two things:  (A) Not on my console, and (B) Is there a way to access this
MBT> info while pppd is running?

        Sorry Michael, I've no idea.  Have a good long read through the
man page or maybe one of the other guru's here might know.  Failing that,
you could send an email to the guy who wrote ppp (Paul Mackerras
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).

Regards, Steve Youngs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   ICQ: 34307457
|Isn't it good to know that     / /   __ ___  __ ____  __|
|There _IS_ an alternative!    / /__ / // _ \/ // /\ \/ /|