Fetchmail is primarily for fetching mail to be retrieved via a local server
(where the mail is on a remote server).  Pine is a mail client.  2
different pieces of software.

What exactly are you looking to do?

-=>Jim Roland

"Never settle with words what you can settle with a flamethrower."
        --Anonymous