Hey, dudes !!

Please, remember that we are subscribed to a Majordomo mail list!!

We you post or reply a message, please send it ONLY to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've received duplicated messages because some people put my electronic
address into the `To:'  line and put the list address into the `Cc:' or
viceversa...

Remeber that we all receive the mails posted to the list, so we don't have
to carbon copy to the original sender....   ;-)

We we reply a message, we must put into the `To;' line *only the list*
electronic address, and then we all will receive the message !!!

:-)

Best regards !!