I'm no guru at this module thing.  I usually compile everything into the
kernel, but I am trying to install
a Linksys fastether 10/100 which is suppose to use the tulip driver
(RedHat 6.2).  My previous network card (linksys eth16) wasn't a problem
to get working.

I've tried building it into the kernel, no luck.  So, I'm trying it as a
module.  When I do an insmod, it says the device or resource is in use.
The card is using IRQ 11, IO=0xF400, ( cat /proc/devices).

Nothing shows up on /proc/interrupts.

Any help in how to debug this would be appreciated.

TIA.