All,

Thanks for all your input and time.  We'll try rolling our sleeves up and
looking at these GPMC timings again.  Looking through those links I shared
previously, it looks like the AM35xx GPMC may be setup a bit differently than
the OMAP or DM.  What items should I be taking into account as we try to draft
this up ourselves?  For instance, from
(http://e2e.ti.com/support/dsp/sitara_arm174_microprocessors/f/416/t/49394.aspx),
 it appears that my L3 clock should be set to 166MHz and GPMC_FCLK should be
83MHz.  My source is new enough that it now includes the various patches to
enable the MPU to run at 600MHz instead of 500MHz.  (This patch is part of
that:  http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2012-February/117018.html.  There
were more, but I couldn't find them quickly when pulling this email together.)
Does that adjust anything here with respect to these GPMC calculations, or is
the L3 held steady so it does not matter?

After all that crashing yesterday and the day before, we setup some additional
tests, and now it seems we can't break it...  This is precisely why we've had
to keep hunting for this thing for so long.  It rears its ugly head and crashes
us a ton, only to disappear back into the vapor.

Thanks again for all your help and time.  If we get any more points of interest
I'll certainly share.