From: "Mohammed, Afzal" <af...@ti.com>
To: CF Adad <cfa...@rocketmail.com>
Cc: "linux-omap@vger.kernel.org" <linux-omap@vger.kernel.org>; Tony Lindgren
<t...@atomide.com>; "Shilimkar, Santosh" <santosh.shilim...@ti.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 5:32 AM
Subject: RE: Please help! AM35xx mm/slab.c BUG

Hi "",

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 13:21:23, CF Adad wrote:

> Thanks again.  I'm really starting to think the GPMC almost has to be
> contributing.

Does adding cycle2cycle delay / bus turnaround prevent the issue ?,

SMSC datasheet mentions about special restrictions on back to back read
and write-read, reading BYTE_TEST should take care of it, not sure whether
driver takes care of all scenarios as per datasheet.

Perhaps cycle2cycledelay would help us achieve it if driver doesn't
take care of it.

Regards
Afzal