Hi folks,
    we are trying to set up a mirrored (raid-1) system for reliability
but it is not possible according
to the latest HOWTO to swap onto a raid volume. Is there any change on
this?
  Has anyone set up a system like this with/without swap configured and
what is your experience?
  We have decided to disable swap for the moment, does anyone know if
this causes any problems
with the general usage of linux. If we enable swap then the system will
almost certainly crash if the disk
with the swap partition crashes which would make mirroring the file
systems a waste of time. Please
correct me if I am wrong. Presumably swapping to a file has the same
problems.
   If swap does not work on a mirrored volume are there plans to make it
work in the future? If not
does anyone know what it would take. Perhaps we can help.

Brian Murphy