Ingo Molnar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > it does work for me (i do not actually use it as such, but i've done some
> > > stresstesting under heavy load). Let me know if you find any problems.
> > Hmm? Since when does swapping work on raid-1? How about raid-5?
> i've tested it on RAID5, swapping madly to a RAID5 array while parity is
> being reconstructed works just fine.

Then the question is, from which patch set onwards has this worked? I
have one server running an older version where swapping to RAID
definitely doesn't work that I might want to upgrade (but it's a big
effort), and another that I just set up with the most recent snapshot
that apparently I could have configured for RAID-swap had I known
about this.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi