Errr?

It wasn't a month ago that this was not possible because it needed to
allocate memory for the raid and couldn't because it needed to swap to do
it?  Was I imagining this or have you guys been working too hard!

Either way, brill!

James

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> On 14 Apr 1999, Osma Ahvenlampi wrote:
>
> > Ingo Molnar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > it does work for me (i do not actually use it as such, but i've done some
> > > stresstesting under heavy load). Let me know if you find any problems.
> >
> > Hmm? Since when does swapping work on raid-1? How about raid-5?
>
> i've tested it on RAID5, swapping madly to a RAID5 array while parity is
> being reconstructed works just fine.
>
> -- mingo

James ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
It doesn't run on an open source platform,
therefore it, by definition, does not matter.