It can always be on a raid mirrored partition though.

Daniel Wirth wrote:

The Kernel, which LILO wants to boot is located on which device ? It
MUST NOT be located on any of your RAID-Partitions but on a non-striped
boot-partition!

Could you please post you kernel version and if you applied the
raid-patches 0.90?

--
Gruesse,

Daniel