> From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Apr 19 21:07:22 2000
>
> I was wondering if anyone here knew the status on the drivers for the
> Mylex ExtremeRaid 2000 card.   Are they in beta yet?
>
> In the next 1-2 months I'm going to need a new raid card and could really
> use the 2000 over the 1100.  (need the additional scsi channel).

How many SCSI channels do you need?  You can get the 1100 with 3 channels.
I've used one with Redhat 6.1 with zero problems.  If you need it soon,
you may be better using the controller with the more mature driver, but
Leonard Zubkoff would know better (and I believe he reads this list).  You
can also check out www.dandelion.com/linux for details on the driver(s).

Cheers,

Chris

--